Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, April 6, 2012

Springing Around the House!

Despite the bathroom posts this week, I know I've been MIA for the last few months (Seven posts in the past three months?  Despicable.).  My work schedule has been absolutely nuts, and I haven't had much spare time to do anything.  But finally I had some time to be in the house in the past week, which I guess was obvious since we've started the bathroom.

So what better to do with a few spare minutes last week than spring decorating?  :-)



I'm addicted to the poofs.  I saved this one from last summer.  


Our pink azaleas finally bloomed (almost two weeks after the red azaleas), and I'm so glad they did!  Unfortunately the flowers don't last very long off the bush, but they're beautiful for a bit.

Still love this Rieger begonia.  And still keeping it alive a month later.  


I've had a skirt in my fabric drawer for a while that I loved but didn't fit right.  I still haven't figured out what to do with it (tea towel, maybe?) but for now I thought it would look cute wrapping this plant.  And that's my scarf underneath the glass.




One of these is definitely already in progress...  More details soon, I promise.




What have you had time to do since spring sprung?

4 comments:

  1. I love that you switch up those shelves so often! :) Excited to watch your progress on the bathroom too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erin! Your spring decorations are so sweet. I'm hosting a spring link up today (http://rustsunshine.blogspot.com/) and would love it if you joined in! Wish I could come down there and help you with your to do list. It sounds super fun!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. Won't you leave one?