Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sticking It Out


Image here

I thought I'd pop in to let you know my post schedule is changing slightly.  I've been aiming the past few months to post every Tuesday and Thursday (some weeks that worked out better than others).  But since my job revolves around school calendars, my work schedule is in full swing.  I work a ton of nights and weekends, so any time at home is spent either having quality time with Mr. Great Indoors or doing laundry/cleaning/you name it.  So from now until I get a little break, I'll just be posting once a week each Tuesday.  Hopefully that means more thought-out content than it would be if I were hurriedly posting twice a week.  Thanks for "sticking" with me.  (Get it?  Post-Its? ...)

Do you have a crazy work schedule at any point during the year?  Any fun plans for Labor Day this weekend?  The only way I can recall which holiday begins and ends the summer is to remember that my birthday is in September... so my mom labored with me in the month of Labor Day.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Won't you leave one?