Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, May 9, 2011

Contain Yourself

I can't even tell you how excited I was for this little guy. We got a $25 gift card to the Container Store (cashed in on some bank rewards points), and I bought a few things we'd been needing around the house. Our random assortment of under-cabinet junk is now all orderly thanks to a $4 cabinet rack from the Container Store. How I love that place.... almost as much as an office supply store.


I didn't get any sort of promotion for this post- just singing the praises of having an organized cabinet!

2 comments:

  1. I am shocked that was ONLY $4! I love that store but they are expensive...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel ya-- it was on sale from $5. :-/ Hopefully it'll hold up for a long time!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. Won't you leave one?